Back to Blog
It is that time of the year again? Tax time already?
As they say, “It’s not now much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” so get your tax return organized asap. Click this link to download the "Individual Tax Check List" and "Business Tax Preparation Check List" http://www.siremanagementrights.com.au/event-389718-682431.html
With the Australian coronavirus stimulus packages and payment from the Scott Morrison government, there are some questions lots of sire team members and sire clients are asking. We always remind everyone to start to start your tax return in the beginning of the last quarter. With the covid 19, we are already a month later than we normally would be.
Today we are going to answer 5 of these most asked questions related to income tax returns and stimulus packages.
1. Work from home deductions
2. Can self employed or sole traders receive the Job Keeper payment?
3. Cash flow boost – how do I get it and how does it work?
4. What to do with superannuation during covid 19? withdraw, not contribute or personal contribution to reduce tax payable
5. Jobkeeper payments– how does it work with tax
(A quick disclaimer, this is NOT tax advice, please consult your accountant to finalise your tax return)