Documentation Required To Sell Your Management Rights
DOCUMENTS TO BEGIN SELLING YOUR MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
To begin selling the management rights we need the following documentation:
o Our Information Memorandum sheet completed with the summary of the property and management rights business
o The QLD industry approved listing forms completed and signed by all parties
o A Pre-Sales profit and loss statement for the current 12 month period prepared by a management rights specialist accountant, less than 90 days old if possible. Contact us for a P& L template for your own evaluation.
o A current valuation for the ‘on title’ real estate components that are being sold, less than 90 days old
o Copy of the Caretaking Agreement
o Copy of the Letting Agreement
o Copy of the Management Agreement
o Any Deeds Of Assignment for the Agreements
o Any Deeds Of Variation to the Agreements
o Inventory list of chattels included with the residential component
o Inventory list of chattels included with the business
o Inventory list of chattels owned by the Body Corporate
o Sample Form 6 with the owners
o Repair and Maintenance details if there is income generated
o You daily work schedule
- Selling Your Management Rights For The Best Price
- Checklist Before You Sign Up With An Agent
- Why Choose SIRE?
- Why Buyers Buy From Us?
- 19 Tips To Increase You Chances Of Selling Your Residence For The Highest Possible Price
- The Importance Of Marketing
- How to Price Your Management Rights
- What Selling Option is Best To Get You The Highest Price?
- SIRE Guarantee
- Buyer's Source - SIRE 100% Solution
- Success Rates
- Why Agents Should Not Fund A Client's Marketing Programme
- Documentation Required to Sell Your Management Rights
- Our Recent Sales