Management rights handover/settlement training assistance
What is going on?
- Committee’s are asked to approve new managers without the assurance of proper training and an understanding of the caretaking responsibilities.
- Operational and Caretaking interpretations need to be clarified for all stakeholders to allow for the continued effective operation of the building.
- New managers have significant “down time “understanding the caretaking responsibilities and the administrative and infrastructure responsibilities of the agreements.
- Poor work practices from the previous manager may be transferred to the new manager.
- New managers have no experience in property sales and experience to service the owner's real estate needs.
- Outside agents sell property in your letting pool, value of the management rights left an-protected.
- What do you need to know for a smooth body corporate interview and settlement?
- Do you need assistance with a comprehensive checklist, covering all the necessary information required to effectively operate the building/complex after settlement?
If your answer is Yes, please work with your vendor and management rights specialist and get all the answers below: (Click on the link below for more information)
Building Compliance Automation System
Introduction letter sample to email to owners
What Services Does the Consulting Provide?
· Assistance to the new manager with an 400 point checklist, covering all the necessary information required to effectively operate the building.
· Attend on site and go through all the building infrastructure, caretaking responsibilities, and general building maintenance and communication requirements for the new manager.
· Provide the opportunity for a committee representative to accompany us in a detailed inspection of the building.
· This assistance does not cover the letting business, and is designed to clarify all aspects of the caretaking responsibilities only.
· Provide ongoing support to the new manager on a monthly basis.
· Provide 3 different training options to suit the requirements of the stakeholders.
What does it Cost?
Provide a 400 point checklist for the incoming manager to discuss with the outgoing manager prior to settlement. This will include all the operational information, and legislation requirements for the new mangers to operate the building
Provide the 400 checklist and attend on site to go through all the building infrastructure, caretaking responsibilities and general building maintenance and communication requirements with the new manager. This meeting would be held with the outgoing manager and a committee member if required. This checklist does not cover the letting business, but can be included as a separate cost to the manager, not the body corporate. The building will be reviewed in detail across all areas including Infrastructure maintenance schedules, work place legislation and specific caretaking duties.
This option provides support to the manager for a period of the first month. This will include phone communication, emails and two return on-site visits. This service is offered after the completion of either option 1 or option 2 and is an additional expense to both.
- 14 years in the industry
- Member of the Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association Inc.
- Owned & Operated 13 Management Rights Businesses
- Director of Blue Chip Consolidated Pty Ltd
- Owner & founder of MRAS (Consulting - Management rights specialists)
- Member of AIM
- Qualified facilitator & mediator - Certificate IV
- Full Real Estate License
- Member of the Industry Steering Committee, providing advice to the Government
- Extensive operational experience with developers, bodies corporate & managers
- Consultant to over 50 clients in the industry
- Completed schedules of duties for clients (bodies corporate & managers) throughout Queensland & NSW
- Assisted industry experts in determining remuneration for resident managers
- Provide a collaborative approach between managers & committees in dispute resolution
- Provide clarity of duty schedules for all stakeholders
- Provide a remuneration evaluation for committees & resident managers