Selling Your Property For The Best Price
Synergy International Real Estate MARKETING
Thank you for the opportunity to discuss marketing strategies to maximize the potential of your property. We regard it as a great compliment for you to choose SIRE, the property specialists exceeding your expectations!
At SIRE, our multilingual team can offer you whatever traditional real estate agents could offer, in the meantime we open the extra door for the international market to benefit you more.
We don’t just sit and pray that the buyers make enquiries. We actively add more power and value to you. Our hardworking team and I value our lifetime association with you and we strive to work harder for you to maximise your profit.
Every Synergy International Real Estate (SIRE) team are made of a sales specialist and an onsite manager. Having both of these 2 experts working together to sell your property has many advantages compared to an outside agency:
1. Selling though the onsite manager and the SIRE sales specialist ensures you will be dealing with the undisputed expert on the complex. The manager lives onsite and the SIRE sales specialist has been working with the onsite manager for many years.
2. The onsite manager and the SIRE sales specialist have substantial financial interest in the complex to ensure you get the best possible price so that their own units retain higher value.
3. Every sales agent has a legal obligation to ensure that residents are not unnecessarily disturbed. Only the SIRE sales specialist who works closely with the onsite manager has a personal association with the residents. This ensures that access for inspections is much easier though SIRE.
4. In 99% of cases, the manager who works with the SIRE sales specialist will be living onsite or attending to caretaking duties on a daily basis at the address of the property they have for sale. So inspections can be held every day whenever it suits the buyers.
5. SIRE members have access to the database of property sales updated regularly by QLD Department of Environment and Resource Management. As well as this database, SIRE members have additional information that is not available to the general agency community. As the onsite manager and letting agent for most units in the complex, the SIRE team are aware of the size and condition of the units sold. Outside agents are generally not aware of how many bedrooms are in each unit sold as this information is not recorded and they are certainly less likely to know whether a unit sold has had a kitchen upgrade or if sold furnished or unfurnished.
6. The SIRE team has a database of buyers who have expressed a prior interest in properties in the complex.
7. The SIRE team is able to facilitate inspections to suit the buyers. We live onsite and we know all the residents personally. Because of this, the SIRE team are better positioned than outside agents to facilitate inspections.
8. The SIRE team can immediately put the buyer at ease by demonstrating an intimate knowledge of the property for sale, the common area facilities and the By- Laws.
9. The maximum number of existing buyers in the market are made aware of the availability of your complex. The SIRE team will place the listing on realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and many major leading real estate portals.
10. As soon as you list your property with the SIRE Team will contact all parties on our buyer register and all existing owners in the complex. We also have access to the database of buyers complied across the entire SIRE network. In the event an outside agent has a potential buyers the SIRE team has not sourced, members are happy to conjunct to help you achieve the highest price.
If it’s the result you are looking for, SIRE will exceed your expectations!
- Checklist Before You Sign Up With An Agent
- Why Choose SIRE?
- Why Buyers Buy From Us?
- 20+ Tips To Increase You Chances Of Selling Your Property Quickly And Achieving The Highest Possible Price
- The Importance Of Marketing
- What Selling Option is Best To Get You The Highest Price?
- Auction/Tender (No Price Marketing)
- SIRE Guarantee
- Buyer's Source - SIRE 100% Solution
- Success Rates
- Why Agents Should Not Fund A Clients' Marketing Programme