Back to Blog
We empower management rights owners to create a higher income, systemise processes and procedures, and make a positive difference in the strata industry. We get our clients the highest price in the quickest
way possible, and we do it better than the competition.
We love learning about new technology and strategies, and put theory into practice. Since 2013, when we started selling management rights, we’ve conducted in-depth interviews with management rights owners
on a daily basis. This process highlighted the differences between good management rights businesses and those that can be improved upon. These are some of the questions we ask to determine how well the business is running:
Once we’ve compiled this information, we can quickly identify the potential income and areas of improvement. From there we can determine what types of buyers would succeed in this type of business based on their personality, professional background, attitude and financial situation.
Our system and team. By the end of 2016, our client database had grown quite large. To better manage it and provide superior service, the co-founders spent the majority of 2017 travelling around Asia and Australia to learn from the successful entrepreneurs about the latest updates and technology, and refine our daily processes and procedures.
We can now plug anyone into the SIRE system and produce 95 percent of the similar results, as if the number one sales team member was personally servicing the clients, while the remaining 5 percent can be made up by coaching and weekly training.
We’re constantly looking for people with a great attitude who love to make a positive impact on others. If you’re one of these positively spirited people and want to work in this rewarding industry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in selling Management Rights? Fill in the form below to get The SIRE Team to call you :)